Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pretty Footsies!

colors chosen by lei

Blue!
I was so sleepy this afternoon but my little one didn't want Mom to nap. She wanted me to watch with her and soon my desire to sleep faded. I went to get my nail kit and decided to do my nails instead. I did Lei's first before she left me alone and before I could finish mine, she already removed her polish. That's what we did on a Sunday afternoon, mother and daughter bonding while the boys slept.

I learned how to give myself a manicure and pedicure through years of having my nails done back in the Philippines. Mom and I used to go on a weekly or twice a month basis, foot spa, getting our hair colored and the mani/pedi. The services are pretty cheap back home that you can go on a regular basis unlike here. But I don't mind doing it myself rather than spend a lot for that and besides my hubby is more than willing to color my hair (because he doesn't have a choice) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment