Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sweet Spaghetti



I still don't have my own perfect recipe for spaghetti sauce. One thing's for sure, I like my spaghetti sweet. I prefer brown sugar over white sugar, I know someone who adds Coke, my best friend taught me to put soy sauce instead of salt and she adds milk too, some people add all purpose cream. The closest I got to making the best spaghetti sauce is when I use pork sausages instead of ground beef but to make it sweet, I still have to dump a lot of sugar which I don't really like doing. Sugar makes the sauce sweet but not really tasty, though adding herbs help a lot.

What I tried  for the first time was add condensed milk. I heard it from one of our friends and decided to give it a try. And true enough, I got my sweet spaghetti sauce without adding sugar, not even a pinch. The result is quite addicting, sweet but not too sweet, just the way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment