Sunday, March 27, 2011

Shopping at T&T

Lance's fave: cheesy ensaymada

I love going to Calgary partly because we get to go to T&T Supermarket and buy Filipino stuff (mostly food) and since it's a pretty big store, they got a huge selection of almost everything a Pinoy living abroad would want. I would have wanted to fill out a shopping cart but I decided to just pick out what we need (banana leaves, grated cassava, rice crackers, ensaymada, and my steamer). Just a few items but enough to make me happy and that's because of the steamer of course!

cheese flavored rice crackers

I used it the very next day for my Cassava Suman and then used it again the day after for the Max's style fried chicken. Steamed dishes coming up soon :D

steamed for 45 mins. before frying

first time ever to cook cassava suman


No comments:

Post a Comment